MenuTrinfo can take care of your retail nutrition facts label requirements. After the nutritional analysis is complete, our team of expert Culinary Nutritionists will make sure your label is up to FDA regulations, down to the correct serving size. Our labels are fully up to date with the label format introduced in 2016, with multi-column labels coming soon.
Our team can also provide you with compliant ingredient statements that you can copy straight to your packaging.
Speaking of packaging, does the FDA’s labeling guide have you going cross-eyed? We are here to help answer any regulatory questions you may have.
- “Do I have all the necessary label components?”
- “What nutrition claims can I make about my product?”
- “How do I display the net weight and manufacturer statement?”
- “Do I need to have my address on my label?”
- “Is everything the right sizing and spacing?”
Take the stress off your team and let us deal with the nit-picky details. Even if you have labels already created, we can still provide a second set of eyes before you go to print.
Are you ready to get started?
Call us today at 970-295-4370 to talk with our team about your labeling needs.