Analysis & Allergen Identification: From Recipe to Report
For more information click the link above.
As your full-service Nutritional Services partner, MenuTrinfo cares about the health and safety of your guests.
- Your customers demand nutritional facts – not fiction.
- Our team of nutritional experts will help you develop safe, healthy menu items.
- Confidently serve diners with allergies, intolerances, and issues with gluten – verified by our team as your expert source.
And best of all…we make it fast, easy , and affordable to get started!
We Offer Many Different Service Levels To Meet Your Needs And Your Budget
MenuTrinfo offers Menu Nutrition Labeling Services and is your full-service nutritional partner in the hospitality and food service industry providing you with real-time consulting, nutritional analysis and menu development. Here’s a peek at what our monthly service package provides:
- Certification seal for nutritional services
- Maintenance and storage of recipes and proprietary information on our secure system
- Nutritional analysis for new menu items
- Disclaimer language provided
- Subscription to monthly MenuTrinfo insider newsletter
- Nutritional help desk
- Identification of “top 8” allergens and reverse ingredient look-up
- Gluten-Free Menu Certification
- Healthy menu consulting
- Expansion of nutrients to include all dietary vitamins and minerals
- Policy development for serving diners with special dietary needs
- Specialty menu consultation (vegetarian/vegan, corn-free, no added MSG, etc.)
- Nutritional retail labels
- Website integration
Call us today to find a monthly package that’s right for you: 888-767-MENU (6368)
Nutritional Analysis & Allergen Identification: From Recipe to Report
The MenuTrinfo nutritional analysis service begins with a general discussion of your menu; we might even start with information on your website. From there, we can draw up a contract and Non-Disclosure Agreement. The NDA is our guarantee to you: we value the privacy and security of your recipes.
Nutritional Analysis Completed
After we receive your recipes, we’ll enter them into our award-winning proprietary database. This safe storage is encrypted and secure, our team of culinary nutritionists will then analyze each ingredient down to the micro-nutrient to provide the most accurate analysis.
Next, we match your ingredients with our Proprietary Database, using expertise and experience to ensure nutritional accuracy. When we’re finished with the matching, we will send you your nutritional detail reports to review.
Nutritional Detail Reports
The final reports contain the data you will want to share with your customers. Nutritional details for each ingredient come in a Microsoft Word file and an Excel spreadsheet. Allergens are clearly noted. Now you can see the nutritional components of every ingredient in every recipe!
Retail Nutrition Labels (Optional)
Each top-level menu item will have its own label, compliant to NLEA and FDA standards. You will receive a collection of graphic files (PNG) format, one for each recipe. This format is universally acceptable for scaling and printing as you see fit.